Saturday, December 21, 2013

51/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: tired, exhausted and hot but still, the fairy lights intrigue.
Poet: standing in my childhood bedroom, admiring herself in the mirror.

Portraits imbued with a festive touch (and matching pouty lips). 

I'm going to keep this post simple - I'm tired, there's lots of Christmassy things to do and time away from the internet is much needed. I'll be back next week with 52/52 and then.....well, come early January you'll notice some significant changes in this space; changes that have come from months of planning and redesigning. I'll explain the full story soon but rest assured, the essence of this blog will stay the same, even if it looks very different. 

I hope you and your families have a beautiful, heartwarming Christmas. May it be simple and joyous; a celebration of togetherness and gratitude. Thank you so much for everything you have shared throughout the year - your encouragement, advice and beautiful portraits. 

In love and Christmas light, Jodi x




No comments:

Post a Comment