Saturday, October 12, 2013

41/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: afternoon siesta with his beloved Dad
Poet: renaissance girl (in her printebebe smock that was an absolute godsend when the sun and mosquitoes were out).

After a month in Bali we are home...sweet home. We flew into Sydney early Friday morning and walked in the door just before lunch, blessed to have travelled safe and made lasting memories. I took, quite literally, thousands of photos and I look forward to scrolling through them all, gathering stories and sharing them with you. 

And by the way, I appreciate that you're still visiting me here, what with my relatively non-existent blogging form over the last while. Enjoy your Sunday (next week I'll be back to posting my favourite portraits) x





No comments:

Post a Comment