Wednesday, August 28, 2013

wearing : winter to spring

photos by tim

My winter wardrobe has been quite simple: a short bob, a blousy cotton top or tee, a wool cardigan and a pair of jeans or leggings. This basic ensemble takes me from the yoga studio to the beach, I wear it when I'm in the city and when I'm working at home. I always accessorise with a scarf, mala beads, bracelets and, on most days, my camera (a panasonic gf1 with 20mm 1.7 lens, for those of you who have asked recently). As I move into spring I swap the wool for cotton and opt for a finer scarf. Boots are replaced with sandals and jeans with skirts

When I do buy clothes I prefer classics over trends; trans-seasonal pieces that don't require much effort and aren't overly precious. 

I'm wearing : pink scarf c/o sussan to be replaced with this lighter option for spring / work play cardigan from Gorman and, for when it was a little cooler, I wore the irish mohair jumper (bulky, warm, beautiful wooden buttons and must-have pockets) / white peasant top from Country Road / flattering and supportive black tank to be worn into spring and summer c/o sussan / skinny jeans that fit effortlessly into ankle boots / boots c/o the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment